Saturday, January 4, 2014

Beauty Favorites for 2013

I rediscovered my love for cosmetics in 2013 and started following a lot of Beauty Bloggers on YouTube.  Some of my favorites are Jaclyn Hill, Tanya Burr, Wayne Goss, Melmphs, Makeup Geek, Emily at Beauty Broadcast, Andrea Matillano, and others.  Their tutorials and reviews are very well done and have inspired me to try new things that I might now have tried before.  Below are some of the new things I tried and LOVED:

LORAC Pro Pallette - perfect mix of matte and satin finish colors!

LORAC Unzipped Pallette - perfect rose gold colors

CHANEL Inimitable Intense Mascara - it is expensive at $30, but it will rock your world!

BENEFIT They're Real Mascara - I use this along with the Chanel and it is awesome!

MILANI Bakes Blush in Luminoso - perfect dupe of NARS Orgasm Blush and a fraction of the price.

JANE IREDALE Glow Time Mineral BB Cream SPF 25 - I use this as my foundation.  PERFECT!

L'OREAL LA LAQUE - All shades are lovely, but my go-to color is Never Laque-ing a nice soft nude pink.

REVLON - Peach Petal lip gloss

EOS - lip balm - all flavors

No comments:

Post a Comment