Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 FAVORITES

I meant to post this yesterday but this morning is okay.  My favorites things in 2013:

SONSHINE ALUMNI TOUR to Dallas/Ft Worth:
There were just a few of us, but it was an awesome week.  The college age kids cam together during practice week and sang like they had never left.  They knew all the old songs and then learned the new songs so quickly!  What a great group!  I was honored to be able to go and share their ministry at El Buen Samaritano UMC in Ft Worth. 

JUBILATION CHOIR TOUR to St Louis:
Three buses, wonderful music.....the most memorable thing for me was when they sang "I Believe" in the Cathedral Basilica in St. Louis.....then a few minutes later James Wells led the college age chaperones in the last verse of "Beautiful Savior"........absolutely breathtaking!

SLI Group at BUMC:
This group has come together on a journey that will be take all of us to places we never imagined in our Christian walk.  I treasure the friends in this group and look forward to our work together.

Disciple III at BUMC:
We are a small group but our weekly meetings are the highlight of my week.  Sharing the Prophets these past few months has been an incredible learning experience for me and I look forward to studying Paul's letters with you in this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment